The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
When visiting mckeedental.com, the IP address used to access the site may be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Privacy and HIPAA
McKee Dental values your privacy and upholds the sanctity of our doctor, patient relationship by going well beyond basic HIPAA rules to protect your information. Our full HIPAA office policy is available in the office for review.
1. Our office does not sell your confidential contact information to any outside marketing agencies.
Your health information is shared with specialists or insurers only in the course of completing needed treatment.
2. All documents in our office are cross-cut shredded before they are discarded. No unsecured documents are permitted to leave our premises.
3. All of our staff members follow HIPAA guidelines as outlined in our policy manual.
4. Companies that work with us such as labs and suppliers are required to be HIPAA Compliant.
5. Though we have seen in our world that no computer is 100% safe, we do everything we can to protect your healthcare information. We use both hardware and software firewalls along with database encryption to keep your information as safe as possible. Access to our server in the office is currently limited by password and, when available, by biometric fingerprint. Physical access to our database server is limited and locked.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Last Update: 3/12/2017 21:28:32